24th Annual Winter Symposium - Advances in Medical and Surgical Dermatology
24rd Annual Mount Sinai Winter Symposium “Advances in Medical and Surgical Dermatology” a unique and dynamic symposium, sponsored by The Kimberly and Eric J. Waldman Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City and held on December 3-4-5, 2021. The focus of our meeting is medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. Our faculty speakers at this event are nationally and internationally renowned and we have approximately 550 dermatology providers in attendance.
- Identify and analyze new and important studies in medical, surgical/cosmetic dermatology, and dermatopathology.
- Apply the most current research on the diagnosis and treatment of medical dermatological conditions, such as psoriasis, eczema, actinic keratosis, rosacea, and skin cancer.
- Compare and contrast new surgical techniques including surgical closures and cosmetic procedures and apply them to their practice.
- Identify new cosmetic agents, including fillers and neurotoxins, and learn injection techniques that can improve patient safety and outcomes.
- Improve skills by observing live patient demonstrations using approved devices for the treatment of photodamage and age-related skin changes.
- Recognize, manage and appropriately treat unusual skin conditions, including the use of new relevant injectable and IV infusion treatment.
- Demonstrate noninvasive options for fat augmentation via proper dispensing/injecting of the deoxycholic acid.
- Assess the various new modalities for evaluating and treating melanoma.
Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 7:00am
New York Academy of Medicine
1216 Fifth Avenue (at 103rd Street) New York, NY 10029